Wednesday, September 23, 2026

Anti-War Voices Post

Anti-war has been a statement for decades in the U.S.

 It's no secret that today's politicians are all heavily in favor of war.  As a nation I think it's important we speak up and be anti-war. 

It goes without say that there is a lot of heavily anti-war voices out there in the world but the deeper question to ask is how come no one reports on the anti-war stance. My reasoning for why I think it's not heavily reported is because news outlets need war. 

I say that because with war news outlets like Fox News and CNN can have consistent articles to draw viewers in and have what I would call a good story. I also think the government plays a role in trying to silence anti-war because the government itself doesn't want to waste its money. 

Protest against wars

You think of how much the government spends in military funding and defense funding and without war it's essentially a waste of government spending. Another big reason is the fact that there's money being made off from wars when it comes to having to manufacture military weapons and bombs. 

There are two websites that I had taken a look at one being antiwar.com and the other being the American Conservative both of these websites cover a lot about the war scene happening in today's world. 

After looking at the pages and even taking a look at the different stories and how some even cover different countries it amazes me how much I actually knew. For instance, I didn't even know these websites existed until being told about them. 

I say that because I believe the politicians and government don't make these known but instead lie about running on a peace ballot simply to get your vote. I believe the real reason as to why they say one thing but do the other is because really when war happens, they profit of the making of military weapons, and they don't want to see their defense spending be dead money essentially. 

different ways to express anti-war

I think the people here hold the power though be more vocal about being anti-war we've seen how war can hurt innocent families and it brings me to a quote I heard from a song of when the rich wage war it's the poor who suffer. 

I agree with that statement, and I think as citizens we have to speak our mind about being anti-war and doing everything in our power to push against it. 

AI Disclosure: No AI was used in making this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment